The aim of the International Donor Surgery & Organ Preservation Masterclass is to provide participants with a comprehensive knowledge and to train specific skills about deceased organ procurement and preservation, including machine perfusion.
- To underline the importance of skills of donor surgeons
- To train attendees on standardized techniques of abdominal organ procurement
- To provide elements about kidney, pancreas and liver bench surgery
- To promote new technologies in organ preservation
- To exchange the best practices and to develop an international networking